Join us for a fun evening of music, good cigars, and great conversation around the fire. We host these periodic discussion groups to give men a place to relax and think about the things that matter most in life.
Potential topics might include:
- What is the goal of life?
- Is there a God, and if so, why does that matter?
- Are all religions basically the same?
- If there is a good God, why is there evil in the world and why doesn't he stop it?
- Isn't the bible full of contradictions and crazy stories, like a guy being eaten by a whale? Why should I think that book has any relevance to my life?
No question is off-limits at these discussions.
So, come with your questions, your guitar if you play, and your drink of choice. We'll bring the stogies.
We will notify you the day before if we need to cancel because of weather.
Please RSVP below. Space is limited to about 15 guys.